RON WILKES, CTFC, CMSAI, AISA
Senior Building Specialist
President: Integral Consultants, a division of Integral Enterprises Inc.
Ron’s involvement with building systems assessment began in 1960 while working for a lumber company in Hamilton, Ontario. Since 1960, Ron’s career has expanded to include
- Owning a heritage building restoration and remodeling company
- Field underwriting including heavy industrial equipment surveys, marketing, and sales for Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company of Canada.
- Branch Manager role for an insurance company in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Accounts Executive role for a national brokerage firm in Edmonton, Alberta servicing commercial accounts.
- Overseeing catastrophe teams for a restoration company in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Certified Marshall & Swift Appraiser Instructor for both Commercial and Residential.
- In 1992, Ron established Integral Consultants a division of Integral Enterprises Inc. to provide an inspection, appraisal and building loss consulting service primarily for the insurance industry and, in particular, for claims.
Barrie Tornado 1985
Edmonton Flood 1986
Edmonton Tornado 1987
Grimshaw Tornado 2003
Northern Alberta Windstorm 2003
Barriere Kelowna Fires 2003
International Member: National Fire Professional Association since 2001
Founding Member: Associated Restoration & Replacement Network (ARRN) since 2002
Certified Technical Field Consultant by the ARRN
Certified Marshall & Swift Appraiser Instructor – Commercial by Marshall &Swift 1994
Certified Marshall & Swift Appraiser Instructor – Residential by Marshall & Swift 1994
Associate International Society of Appraisers – 2002
Institute Inspection Cleaning and Restoration – Past Certified
Certified Carpet & Upholstery by the Alberta Rug Cleaners Association - 1986
Park Business College, Hamilton, ON, 1959
Sales and Sales Management, McMaster University, Continuing Education, Hamilton, ON, 1966
Marketing and Marketing Management, Red River College, Continuing Education, Winnipeg, MB, 1971
Larry Wilson Counselor Selling, Continuing Education, New York, NY, 1974